Before joining Daitin& Associates, Hoan has diversified experience in the field of agriculture and forestry. He has been in charge of numerous science research projects as researchers in the Vietnam Academy of Water Resources (2005-2008), Vietnam Academy of Forest Research (2011-2014) and laboratory manger in a Swiss-based company. Hoan has also worked globally in humanitarian projects in Vietnam and Kenya since 2003.
In Daitin & Associates, Hoan is in charge of the Agriculture and Forestry team. He is also interested in History and Literature.
- Advise and handle patent applications
- Draft patent specification documents
- Assess patentability, analyzing the specification, claims and cited documents
- Draft responses to Official Action
- Conduct patent free operation search
- Advice for commercialization of scientific and researching result.
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Since 2013 Daitin & Associates, Patent Consultant on Agriculture and Forestry
- 2012-2013 Vietnamese Academy of Forest Science. Researcher
- 2008-2011 Vestergaard Frandsen Vector laboratory. Researcher and Lab manager
- 2005-2008 Vietnamese Academy of Water Resources. Researcher
- 2003-2005 Institute of Biotechnology. Vietnamese Academy of Science and Technology, Internship student.
Education & Training
- 2005 – 2007 Hanoi University of Science.M.Sc. (Specialized in Entomology)
- 2001 – 2005 Hanoi University of Science.Sc. (Specialized in Genetics)
- 2002 – 2006 Hanoi University, Bachelor of English.
- 2009 Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine. Laboratory management
- 2010 Team leadership and negotiation.
Vietnamese & English
- Tel: +84-24-3201-0324
- Fax: +84-24-3200-3524
- Email: email@example.com