As an expert in international business law, Oanh has been a big name in transnational issues such as commercial law, corporate finance law, and corporate governance. She published numerous articles on IP law making systems, executive remuneration, corporate governance. She also has admirable experience in building inter-company regulation systems, contract negotiation, dispute solving and project management. The presence of Oanh on board since the early days of the firm ensures that Daitin & Associates are directed by leading future shaper in our fields.
Kim Oanh is also active member of a number of humanitarian, cultural and social societies.
- Trademark enforcing and infringemen
- Intellectual Property enforcing and infringement
- Commercial Trade Agreements.
- International Business Law
- International Intellectual Property Law
- Transnational Corporate Governance
Education & Training
- 2011 – 2012 Master of Laws (LLM) in International Business Law, University of Exeter, England with Distinction
- 2004 – 2009 Bachelor of Arts in English Linguistics and British Literature, Social Sciences and Humanity University of Ho Chi Minh City with Distinction
- 1998 – 2002 Bachelor of Arts in Law, Hanoi University of Law with High Distinction
- Dean’s Commendation for outstanding results of LLM Program in University of Exeter.
- The best Dissertation prize for the year 2011-2012
- Full scholarship from The Project No. 165, The Central Committee of Vietnam Communist Party and PetroVietnam for the LLM course (2011-2012)
- Dean’s Commendation for excellent results of LLB Program in Hanoi University of Law.
- Highest score in the entrance exam to Hanoi University of Law (1998)
- 2011 – 2012: Member of Unicef at University of Exeter, participating in many activities to help poor people over the world (i.e., raising money for Pakistan and Thailand flood victims in Nov 2011)
- Jun 2012: Volunteer helper at Exeter Respect Festival – Exeter, England
- 2011 – 2012: Member of International Student Society, Gardening Society and Vietnamese Student Society at University of Exeter, participating cultural and social activities to bring Vietnamese culture to international students.