Ms. Lan graduated from Hanoi Law University and has 3-year experience on Intellectual Property in general.
At Daitin & Associates, Ms. Lan is responsible for the field of counseling on Registration of IP right in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Myanmar.
- Trademark & Industrial Design Registration
- Draft responses to Official Action
- Trademark infringement.
- Intellectual Property Law of Vietnam
- Intellectual Property Law of Cambodia
- Intellectual Property Law of Laos
- Intellectual Property Law of Myanmar
Work experiences & Training
- 2012-present: Trademark Consultant (Daitin & Associates Co. Ltd.)
- 2011-2012: Lawyer Trainee at Judicial Academy of Vietnam
- 2007 – 20011 M.Sc. National University of Economic and English Study Department of Hanoi’s University
- 2001 – 2005 Hanoi Law University
- Online course on Intellectual Property Law.
- “IP overview of Vietnam and the effect of Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) on the trend thereof” – China Intellectual Property Magazine – 2015
- Trademark practice in Vietnam – Getting the Deal Through – Trademarks 2015
- Trademark practice in Cambodia – Getting the Deal Through – Trademarks 2015