Contributing as a dedicated partner in Daitin & Associates, Dat has a wealth of educational background and substantial experience. He has deep knowledge in Electrical and Tele-communication with a Master degree from a National University of Korea, following his excellent-graded Engineer degree from the prestigious Hanoi Polytechniques University and numerous on-job training courses. Dat leads the Computer and Communication team in which he managed multiple cases in his assigned sections.
On top of his immense technical contribution, Dat is sort of a motivator who firmly leads and motivates his group with his enthusiasm and die-hard attitude.
- Advise and handle patent applications
- Draft patent specification documents
- Assess patentability, analyzing the specification, claims and cited documents
- Draft responses to Official Action
- Conduct patent free operation search
- Advise and handle industrial design applications
- IP management
- Establishing and implementation of IP policies in organizations
- Advice for commercialization of scientific and researching result.
- Electronic engineering
- Information technology
- Network and network system.
- Since 2011 Team leader, Daitin & Associates
- 2008 – 2011: Core Network team Leader, VTC Technology & Digital Contents
- 2005 – 2008: Solution Engineer, FPT FSE Information System Co, Ltd
- 2011-2013 Kyungpook National University (ROK)- Master of Science (specialized in Electronics Engineering)
- 2000-2005 Hanoi University of Technology – Engineer (Electronics and Tele- communications)
- 2009 National Economics University – Business Administration
Vietnamese & English