Phuong has strong background in Biochemistry and Medicine. Graduated from Hanoi University of Science in 2005, Phuong started her career as a researcher in the Vietnam Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology. After ten years experience working with projects of deep scientific background, Phuong obtained a PhD in Pharmacy and Cancer from Kyungpook National University- Korea in 2013.
Phuong is the heart and soul of the Health and Pharmacy team in Daitin & Associates. She is also a self-driven project manager with admirable team spirit.
- Advise and handle patent applications
- Draft patent specification documents
- Assess patentability, analyzing the specification, claims and cited documents
- Draft responses to Official Action
- Conduct patent free operation search.
- Life science
- Medical Science
- 2013-present: Patent Consultant (Daitin & Associates Co. Ltd.)
- 2009 –2013 Researcher in Kyungpook National University
- 2007 – 2008 National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology
- 2006 – 2008 M.Sc. Institute of Biotechnology
- 2005 – 2006 Teacher of Biology Nguyen Tat Thanh Gifted High school
- 2003 – 2005 Institute of Agricultural Genetics
Education & Training
- 2009 – 2013 Kyungpook National University. PhD. (Molecular & cellular biology).
- 2005 – 2007 Hanoi University of Science. – M.Sc. Genetics
- 2004 -2005 Department of Education – Hanoi National University. Post-graduate
- 2000 – 2005 University of Natural Sciences – Hanoi National University & Institute of Agricultural Genetics
- Luan le T, Trang NV, Phuong NM, Nguyen HT, Ngo HT, et al. (2009) Development and characterization of candidate rotavirus vaccine strains derived from children with diarrhoea in Vietnam. Vaccine 27 Suppl 5: F130-13.
- Nguyen MP, Choi JH, Lee HY, Lee YM (2012) Deguelin inhibits vasculogenic function of endothelial progenitor cells during tumor progression and metastasis via suppressing FAK activation. The 10th Korea-Japan Joint Symposium on Vascular Biology.
- Nguyen MP, Lee S, Lee YM (2013) Epigenetic regulation of hypoxia inducible factor in diseases and therapeutics. Arch Pharm Res 36: 252-263.
- Choi JH, Nguyen MP, Jung SY, Kwon SM, Jee JG, et al. (2013) Inhibitory effect of glyceollins on vasculogenesis through suppression of endothelial progenitor cell function. Mol Nutr Food Res.
- Tel: +84-24-3201-0324
- Fax: +84-24-3200-3524
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org